Audiology at FPMC
At FPMC, our Audiologists treat those with hearing loss and proactively prevent related damage. By employing various testing strategies, audiologists aim to determine whether someone has normal sensitivity to sounds.
- Hearing Disorders and conservation in infants, children, and adults.
- Amplification such as hearing aids and other assistive listening devices.
- Auditory processing disorders: issues with how the brain processes sound.
- Tinnitus: noise or ringing in the ears.
- Hyperacusis and Misophonia: sensitivities to particular sounds.
- Balance disorders as part of a team approach alongside Ear, Nose, and Throat Physicians.
To schedule an appointment, call:Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C.
Norfolk - 402-844-8110
Yankton - 605-665-0062