Pediatric Cardiology at FPMC
The pediatrics cardiology department at FPMC specializes in pediatric cardiology-related issues.
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS)
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return (TAPVR)
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
To schedule an appointment, call:Children's Hospital & Medical Center Omaha
Scott Fletcher, M.D.
Norfolk - 402-844-8000
Omaha - 402-955-4339