Women's Health at FPMC
At FPMC, our providers specialize in Women's Health for female patients from adolescence/puberty thru the lifespan. Our providers offer individual preventative and wholistic care services, including annual exams and labs, contraception, and conceptual counseling and testing.
We perform screening tests as appropriate to our patients' stage of life, whether it be reproductive age or menopause.
Procedures & Conditions
- Annual exams and labs
- Conceptual counseling and testing
- Gynecological concerns and problems
- STD screening and treatment
- Hormone Imbalance
- Pelvic Pain
- Breast Screening
- Contraception management including oral, injection, and implants including IUD and Nexplanon
- Polycystic Ovary
- Mild anxiety and depression
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
To schedule an appointment, call:Norfolk Medical Group